Biosearch Expeditions, Wayfarer Lodge, Welbourn, Lincolnshire LN5 0QH , United Kingdom
Telephone +44 (0)1400 273323 firstname.lastname@example.org
FULL DETAILS ON COSTS – The cost of £1900 contributes to the following:
• U.K. pre-
• Transport, accommodation and meal costs in Malawi including hotel on the Lake at the end.
• All field expenses including transport, management, food, scouting and Park costs.
• Support for Malawian expedition members to enable permissions to work in the Park to be maintained.
• Research, liaison, sample analysis and administration costs of Biosearch Nyika.
• Report production costs, including office and editorial expenses.
• Liaison with the team and Malawian authorities from the point of joining the expedition to its completion on production of the report.
• Direct or indirect support for the game scouts in the field, through equipment, sponsored or otherwise.
What is not included?
• Any travel costs (other than within Malawi), the main one of which is your international airfare.
• Travel Insurance
• Any costs in Malawi which you incur before or after the expedition time.
When does payment become due?
• On successful interview and acceptance onto a team a non-
We give personal advice on airfares and routings depending on the exact requirements of the team member (length of stay, other options selected etc.). Typical cost for a return flight to Lilongwe in 2011, was around £750. At present all recommended flights require a minimum of one change to reach Lilongwe, usually in Johannesburg or Nairobi. This can be useful for those with other travel plans before or after the expedition.
Offering you a warm welcome from Malawi and looking forward to seeing you in the bush.
We take you through the joining process on a personal basis. Contact us now so we can get your expedition plans rolling